View Single Post

Old 04-13-2010, 04:44 AM
Veteran member

Man I hope Tony don't look at this post to careful.. My kids go to the Charter School. I have one in the High School and one in the Middle School. They have been in the Charter School for the last 7 years. We love the School and the kids love it also. They have school uniforms which we love, and the school is very clean, I mean CLEAN!!!

One of the things we like most about the school is how the residents of The Villages get involed with the school, wether it be supporting the school with donations at certain events or how so many of the residents show up at the sporting events. hard to get a seat for the football games..

We have hours that we have to put in at the school also as parents having kids in The Charter School system. I have changed jobs in order to keep the kids in the school. Very impressed with the Faculty also. I know from talking with some of the teachers, the school is strict on standards. Don't know what direction you would take that, but they believe the teacher should be teaching the kids and not just hanging out for a job.. I have seen alot of teachers dismissed after one year....

Now with that said, all schools have their issues, so I am not saying the is the most perfect school in the world... but for the most part, we have been impressed with the system here and would not want our kids in another school. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Go Buffalo!!!!

Money out