Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR1234 View Post
Ceejay I want to give you a hug! NO, you were NOT asking too much. I seem to go through these types of scenarios with hair stylists a lot myself. We are snowbirds and just b4 we left TV I had my hair cut and colored. Now I am old enough to know that if I get a bad hair cut to wait 4 weeks and get another one and everything will be fine. NOT so with this cut! Big chunks cut out all over, looked like my 5yr old granddaughter had gotten ahold of it. I had to hurry and find someone else and go back the next day for another $75.00 (had some highlights put on over the awful color), and that guy didn't do much better!
My point is I SO feel your pain....especially about crying all the way home. It gets so frustrating putting out all that money not to mention the time...and then constantly having a bad experience! BTW...Men just DON'T get what we have to go through! Hugs to you.......hope you are feeling better
Ceejay, I also want to give you a hug! What a bummer. The people at Cal's Barber Shop need a seminar on Customer Appreciation!

I find the whole hair care experience to be extremely frustrating. I had my hair died jet black last year at this time (but sadly, I'd requested light golden brown). It took pails of dawn dishwasher detergent and the whole summer for my hair to lighten.

I've finally found someone I like to color my hair, but the salon plays loud rap music all the time. And they won't change the station. So I'm trying to decide if I should keep the colorist and wear ear plugs, or find a new one.

Also, the woman who colours my hair can't cut it worth a darn. So I have to go two separate places! Arrrrrg.

I'm tempted to cut off my hair so it's an inch long and wear wigs all the time.