View Single Post

Old 05-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherbruddaDarrell View Post
It has been a couple years since TV has planted any flowers at the entrance to our Rio Grand Villas and was wondering if any others out there are experiencing that.
I did call and talked with the admin. today and hope to find out why ours has been passed by. The Villas across the street have nice planted flowers as do others in the area.................maybe because we live in an established area with no new homes to sell?
It appears to me that they are keeping the new areas planted real nice in order to sell homes and not doing as much for the more established areas.
Hi obD,

Please let us know when you get your answer...or your flowers.

When we first looked at TV, in 2007, I was told that the flowers are changed 4 times a year and the cost was covered by the fees paid by the residents. (It might have been 3 times, but I think it was 4.) Anyway the flowers looked wonderful everywhere then. And I remember at the time thinking..."Where do all the flowers go?" -- after they are dug up.

At the time though, the TV real estate market was just starting to come down from the days when those who were ready to buy were often given a really short time to make up their minds or it was on to the next one on the list. But we were not ready to buy then anyway. But now, as a potential buyer of a second home, out here watching things closely, I hope your lack of new flowers was just an oversight and not a trend.

Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us posted.

Boomer the Flower Girl

Last edited by Boomer; 05-13-2010 at 10:48 AM.