View Single Post

Old 06-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl View Post
Well, I USED to live in greater Cincinnati (Fairfield) in the 1970s and one of my children is a Cincinnati native (born at Christ Hospital). Does that count? And we are on our way down to be Florida residents and snowbirds this fall.

I am actually coming down this weekend for a quick 2 week visit to get some more things done to our courtyard villa - mostly thanks to all I've learned on TOTV.

This time we're going to have cabinets installed in the laundry room, change out the bi-fold door on the pantry to a regular one so I can put shelving on the inside of the door (and I hate bi-fold doors), get an estimate from IES for some window tinting film, and the usual - a/c check up, pressure wash siding, probably replace plants that I planted in April to replace ones that died this past winter and have now probably died from the heat and lack of rain (for some reason I can't seem to wait until I move).

Sounds like there will be some additions to the Ohio club, perhaps.
It sure does count. As soon as the ladders leave, I'll issue an invitation. What do you drink?