View Single Post

Old 06-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn222 View Post
I am trying to decide if I can, financially, move to TV. I have several questions. Some are finance related others not. If you have the time to answer one or all questions....THANK YOU.

1.Are residents concerned about the $355 million TV owns to the IRS? Some are, some aren't.I am not.
2.Would I need flood insurance? If yes, why!?Probalby not. Up to you. I don't have it.
3.Should I have golf cart insurance? I wouldn't be without it.
4.Is it difficult scheduling an appointment with your primary care doctor? Can you get an appointment that week or is the appointment several weeks away?Can't say. I have had same Doc for years.
5.Do most doctors accept new patients?Can't help with this ?.
6.Do most doctors accept Medicare? I believe they do.
7.What is the Community Development District Fee? Am I confusing this with something else like the bond, amenity fee, personal property tax?I pass. Maybe someone else will answer this one.
8.What is an EMS Assessment ($125)? What does EMS stand for?See #7.
9.TV's Relocation Service. Did they help? What does it cost?See # 7.
10.Homestead Exemption. If I have a bond, can I get this?Not necessarily.
11.What are golf cart trail fees? An easier question may be...If I don't golf, do I have to pay this fee?Cart trail fees only apply to cart trails on golf courses.
12.Would I need a water softener in my home?
In my humble opinion, no. You may want a filter on drinking water and ice maker. Some, including me, object to the taste.