View Single Post

Old 06-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety Bird View Post
ok...let me give you my two cents for whatever it's worth. There is NO place that has perfection. But, TV is a place you can feel goofy and silly and have some big kid's dreams. Tooling around in golf cars and waving at people with smiles on our faces. It's just darn FUN! Music filled evenings in the town squares, two for one drinks, market nights and owning a car you've always dreamed of owning and showing it off proudly. Swimming in clean pools without owning them or having to fill them up with your own water or buying chemicals for them. Let somebody else doi it! Trying out board games that you've never tried before. TONS of them to choose from. HUNDREDS of clubs to choose from. What is the price? Just swipe your resident card and you're IN like flynn! Heh...it's a fun place. Something for everyone. Want to pick it apart? Sure..you can find things you don't like. If ya hate it so much, MOVE! Go back to the friggin' snow and fall flat on your noggin and break a hip, leg or arm. This is a disneyland for seniors. It's like "totally cool man"!!! Probably my biggest gripe is trying to figure out where to eat next. Boy...what a hassle. Perhaps..another gripe is..WAY too many decisions to make. What club shall I try next? Ah yes..another dilemma...Shall I have a Arnold Palmer hamberger or shall it be at Nancy Lopez? Ah yes..another dilemma...I'm starting to get dizzy driving in those round-abouts. Life is tough around here.
Who said they hate it? People are discussing what negatives IF ANY there are in TV.. and your immature response is:
"If ya hate it so much, MOVE! Go back to the friggin' snow and fall flat on your noggin and break a hip, leg or arm."

I think you should think about what it means to live in Florida's friendliest hometown.