View Single Post

Old 06-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety Bird View Post
ohhhhh..you are SOOOO right. What would I do without your correction. Sometimes when one types at night...ya get into a little mood and things get twisted. I'm twisted and immature and on a roll. I'm also very hot. (no, not for you). So...What do I dislike? The intense heat at times. So, I'll move back and slide on the ice or roll in the snow or grab my snowmobile. It's all tongue and cheek dahlink. Calm down.
Your wit is excellent, your sarcasm noy, but my point is simply this..
please don't be critical of discussion. Telling people if they don't like something about TV to just leave does not advance the discussion of things people may not like about TV.

TV is the best place I have ever seen for active retired persons. It may not be the best for people who do not like to socialize that much.

The heat in the summer is very hot, but as you suggest, the cold is very cold up north in winter. Sometimes you have to choose your poison or be a snowbird.

If you are comfortable with the developer making most of the decisions, this is a great place. If you want deed restrictions to protect the way of life, you will be very happy with the governance.

Finally, there are very many very friendly people in TV... but like everyplace else, there are people who are not friendly, or who are just having a bad day.

Thanks for TOTV for the opportunity to discuss the pros and cons of everything. It is very interesting and very helpful. Thank you.