Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Then I remembered the StriVectin in the closet. And so I dug out the eye cream and I put it on and the next morning – you guessed it – I looked like myself again. The bags were gone. There was no droop. And the red circle had faded away. Boomer
Great story Boom. I think you've just boosted StriVectin sales by 300%! (But I've heard Preparation H does the same thing for a lot less cash).

P.S. I love the diet recipes and the K-9 power drink. I can't imagine the smoothie tastes yummy, but I'll give it a try!

UUJudy, I will post the diet soup recipe the next time I make it. I swear you can eat it endlessly and lose weight. (Of course you get quickly tired of all the bloating from the fibre)

I've been making the diet soup for 20 years and I never use a recipe. So I'll write down the ingredients the next time I make it. I throw in a bunch of spices until I like the taste, so I'll measure those also.