Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
OK, Boom, we'll conduct an experiment .. you go first! I don't have eye bags right now. I have a myriad of other facial challenges, but not bags. (How can you have wrinkles and break-outs at the same time??) But I digress.

I've definitely heard that Preparation H works! But I can't get past using stuff around my eyes that is designed for .. well .. that other place.
Nooooo, Barefoot, nooooooo. I figured maybe we could get StriVectin to send us a case of the stuff, in the name of science, of course, but the Prep H??? No way.

I have to admit though, now that those bags have disappeared as suddenly as they appeared, I am going to hoard the rest of the tube of StriVectin in case it happens again.

And about Prep H.....a few years ago I had to have an MRI (turned out fine) but the instructions I had before the appointment said to remove jewelry. Well, my wedding ring had not been off since our wedding. It still fit fine. Or so I thought. But I had not realized that I could not get it off.

I twisted it. i turned it. I soaped it. I lotioned it. And all that just made things worse. And then the light bulb went off over top my head and I went to the drugstore and got a tube of -- you guessed it! And it worked like a charm.

So when I went in for the appointment, I told the person at the desk about it and said that maybe they should keep some in the desk there for others who might have a problem taking off a ring. I felt ever so clever with my solution and I wanted to pass it along.

Boomer Heloise

Last edited by Boomer; 07-05-2010 at 09:33 AM.