Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

I know the link to "Hot in Cleveland" has already been posted in this thread. But here it is again. The reason I am putting it here is because on the lower left of the opening screen, there is a schedule of repeats of the shows so far.

The one called "Birthdates" is especially funny. They draw names and have to find a date for the person whose name they get. It is a fiasco except for Betty White's date. Can't remember which character found Betty's date for her, but she did it by emailing the senior center and got the only one who knew how to email back. The scenes with Betty White and her new boyfriend are wonderful.

I am glad to hear you girls like the show.

And Barefoot, I bet when you get to see it, you will like it, too. (And talk about needing to get a life....geez....here I am acting like I am somebody's agent on "Hot in Cleveland.")

(And I agree that some of those channels sure manage to bury a show and seem to work against it with how the schedule works or does not work.)

So anyway, here is the link that shows when the DVR can catch the other episodes. They are running all of them on Saturday. A DVR is a wonderful thing.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/hot-in-cleveland

Boomer