View Single Post

Old 07-21-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan G View Post
Just wanted to say hello to all those lucky enought to reside in TV and to all the other members of this site. I recently discovered The Villages while at home recovering from broken ankle/surgery and fell in LOVE with the place. Hopefully, I'll make my first visit there late fall or next spring to look for a CY Villa. I enjoy reading all your great info and am sure it will be most helpful when making plans to relocate there early in 2012! Time to get out of this place as Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Gustav Ike and now the BP Oil Spill are a bit too much to handle. (I live near Venice, LA.) I look forward to meeting all of you soon.
Susan! I don't blame you for falling in love with TV even BEFORE you visit there. It's everything you can imagine and more! Although not immune to catastrophes, I think that bubble around TV protects it better. We look forward to our escape, I mean, move from Louisiana too!

Trudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
Ok, what's with the kool aid?
Salybow...That's a loaded question.

Just out of curiosity...What do YOU think of when you hear the phrase "drink the kool aid" ?

Trudy

Last edited by N'awlins Lady; 07-21-2010 at 12:35 AM.