Thread: A must read
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2010, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
I enjoyed the article Bucco. The author made some good points. They are points I've seen laid out step by step by Glenn Beck on several occassions. Beck was scorned and was racked over the coals for daring to point out these truths about Obama.

I think it is interesting that one of the first acts as POTUS, Obama ejected the priceless bronze bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office and sent it back to Britain. The bust is part of the British Government's art collection and was a gift on loan to the US and President Bush following the Sept. 11 attacks on the US as a symbol of a "strong transatlantic relationship."

From the Telegraph article I'm linking below, "Churchill has less happy connotations for Mr Obama than those American politicians who celebrate his wartime leadership. It was during Churchill's second premiership that Britain suppressed Kenya's Mau Mau rebellion. Among Kenyans allegedly tortured by the colonial regime included one Hussein Onyango Obama, the President's grandfather."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-Britain.html
I have been maintaining since before he was even the candidate, against the cries of racism and personal attacks, that he may be a nice guy, but if you read his books, investigate his background, then what he will do is very predictable.

I don't want to sound like a smart man because I am not, but just about all he has done are things I said he would do. I also have been maintaining since he got the nomination in response to those that said "how much damage can he do" that his election creates the "perfect storm" with the current make up of congress, personalities etc !

Those who remain blind to this and will not lift a finger to investigate his background, as you and others have done, are going to look up one day and just keep says...what have we done.

Again, this does not make him a bad human being unless you count the disguises he uses...but he has no choice....this is ALL he knows...ALL he ever trained in, and now in his FIRST REAL responsible position, he will follow those values !