View Single Post

Old 10-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Sage

I mentioned this in an earlier post but AppShopper is a great tool for keeping up with the latest apps. I check it every day for "What's New"...first new Free apps then new Paid apps. Also, all may not realize that many of the IPhone apps will also work on the IPAD ... just look at the technical requirements for the app and see if it works on IPAD.

Here's some other recent IPAD app finds.

Tectonic (free) ... shows real time/recent earthquake activity around the world. Yikes, never realized how much is going on.

Lose it (free) ... tracks calories, exercise, weight, goals. Nice interface. I looked for Calorie Tracker mentioned elsewhere in this thread but it is no longer free.

Biorhythm-Free (that's the specific name) - an iphone app that works fine on IPAD. Store yours or others birthdays and it plots out your emotional, physical, intellectual biorhythms.

Go Skywatch Planetarium (free) - point the IPAD at the night sky and it plots out the planets and constellations you see.

NFL Livesport24 (free) - real time box scores and recaps of NFL games. Still trying to find a live streaming site for NFL games. Couldn't watch my favorite team yesterday!!!

I also recently paid $1.99 (on sale!!) for World Monopoly game ... the traditional monopoly game with great graphics and animations.

Anybody else have any recent/neat apps to share????