View Single Post

Old 10-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Another one who doesn't think it matters where you live -- it really is a matter of price, affordability and preference. I have issues with a lot of rules and regulations (I would never have gnomes or flamingoes in my yard but I'll defend your right to have to the death), so south of 466 is not for me. Also, I like Spanish Springs better than Lake Sumter Landing (probably because I'm more used to the Spanish decor coming from California). The biggest reason though, is the more mature landscaping. I just find it soothing and don't want to wait years to have that growth.

To me, the only real negative to living north of 441 is the distance to the southern areas of TV, especially since I've been known to travel from one of TV to the other in one or day. So, I chose just north of 466 off of Morse.

So, go for what you like. While a new neighborhood will make it easier to make friends at first (and have more frequent get-togethers), the odds are you will end up making other friends as you find your interests and you'll find they live all over TV.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein