View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdills View Post
This issue hit home to me, I have be trying for the past month to find someone in Tampa or Tallahassee to explain to me why the insurance rate when up drastically this year. I had State Farm and my insurance went up 300.00, so I started to check around and I found All State in Leesburg would insure my cart and cars for about the same price I was playing for my cars and my LSV golf cart from State Farm before the increase in price. My suggestion is check every agency and get the best price. As far as the increase in price on the golf carts I think its about time for everyone to start sending letters to our Representatives ( if we can fine out who they are) in Tampa and Tallahassee on the high price of insurance. I think we should start a Tea Party movement. The other issue I have is on the LSV golf cart, you need PIP coverage just like a car but motorcycles are exempted to this issue and you don't have to carry insurance or wear a helmet go figure. Something wrong here!!!!!
i wish someone would start a lsv/nev club! id vote for mr dills to be president.