View Single Post

Old 11-06-2010, 06:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy48 View Post
We are in the process of trying to decide if we want to replace the enclosure on our 2004 electric cart, so we have been checking around some. We're also entertaining the idea of trading the cart in for a new gas cart, but while we're deciding we wanted to get our options for a new enclosure.

While I've talked to several places advertising in the paper, we actually took a drive up to Belleview to Quality Goft Carts Enclosures & More (352-693-3376). Owner is Eugene, and the website is www.QualityCartEnclosures.com.

We wanted to actually see their work, and they have several carts on the premises on which they have installed new enclosures. From everything we saw, they do very nice work, and it's all done right there in their shop. You pick out the material, they make the enclosure, he comes to pick up your cart, installs the enclosure and returns your cart, usually within a day. I believe the price he quoted for all was $675 for a standard cart. They only use Sunbrella material.
Thank you, I will take a ride over. It will be helpful to talk to someone to understand options available.