View Single Post

Old 12-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulfrank View Post
I would not say I'm addicted to TOTV, but for me it serves a real purpose that some of you may not understand.
As many of you know, my Florida home is just south of you good people. I plan on retiring and moving there full time this next year, God willing, as I can retire in 194 more days.

Until then, I am up here in cold western NY. I dream of my orange and palm trees daily, and TOTV gives me my much needed "Florida fix". I appreciate how kind most folks have been here, especially to an "Outsider".

When I move there full time this next year, I plan on advertising my business on TOTV......since I like it so much. It is only right that I support it.

Stay warm my friends, and have a blessed Christmas.

Frank
Frank, you are definitely not an OUTSIDER!!! I do think we consider you part of the family, for sure. I hope that when you are down here in FL and it coincides with our TOTV lunch, that you will join us. I would very much like to meet you after all these years.

Stay warm and Merry Christmas to you and yours... KathieI

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....