View Single Post

Old 12-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Sage

I have been a Giant fan since listening to the Greatest Game played in 1954.

The loss to the Eagles was the worst loss in Giants history in my opinion. I was very upset. I had high expectations.

The performance on Sunday was pitiful. I didn't have a good feeling going into the game with Aaron Rodgers being back in the line-up and he showed why he is an elite quarterback. he played lights out.

Lowering my expections seems to keep me from being upset when they play poorly. Was not too upset yesterday. I was rather calm as I could see they were not going to win.

If the Giants win and the Packers lose to the Bears is the scenario that Giants fans have to hope for. I don't think the Saints are going to lose to the Falcons and Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay can only get in by the Giants and Packers both losing this week.

INHO - High expectations equals being more upset after loss.

Lower expectation equals not so upset as I feel they are not as good as they think they are.

I will always root for them but I have lower expectations as they seem to be not playing very good. I don't have high hopes of going to the Super Bowl as they turn the ball over too much. Six turnovers Sunday - OUCH.

They can be a dominate team as they have the talent and I will hope for the best.

The Gaints need to get their act together.

GO GIANTS!!!!!