Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Sage

I tried the Bare Minerals. I liked it, but found it messy to use, especially the eye makeup. The thin brush for applying the liner didn't hold the powder well and some would spill on my cheek. I would put the eye makeup on first, so I could wash the color off my face before applying the foundation. I like the foundation, although I too prefer the tinted moisturizer.

Has anyone else tried the Revlon ColorStay Overtime lipcolor. It's the first "lipstick" I ever used that doesn't come off-- even when you eat.

It's double-sided. One side is the liquid color that is applied with a felt-tip stick. The other side is an optional glossy sealer. As a bonus, it keeps your lips well moisturized, even in winter.

Covergirl makes a similar product. The liquid lipcolor/stick comes in one applicator and a lip balm (like Chapstick) comes in a second applicator in the same box. I like the Revlon better, but with both of them, the color stays on all day. Imagine.

I used to use a Merle Norman color pencil. It has liner on one side and lip color on the other. I loved the easy application-- you didn't even need a mirror to put it on. But it sure didn't stay on very long.