Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default The morning after......

Oh my goodness.....I am following myself in a thread....here I am revealing.....that......here I am......

Last night, I regaled you with a listing of my recent DVR settings. And here I am now. once more. pathetically, redundantly sharing my dreary winter excitement over the upcoming return of "Hot in Cleveland." So anyway.......

Betty 'White was just interviewed on "Good Morning America" and I just had to let you girls know that Mary Tyler Moore will be on with Betty on the opening show.

Now, for those of you who I just know are out there rolling your eyes and thinking that I need to get a grip on my boundless excitement over television shows, I have to tell you that you need to cut me a little slack.....

The reason?

Well, Mr. Boomer has a Man Cold and has had it since Saturday.

I have been taking good care of him, forcing him to swill orange juice (Tropicana -- Lots of Pulp) and I serve him meals in bed. He has been alternating between watching the Military Channel and the DVD set that I got him for Christmas. "Benny Hill: The Complete Megaset --The Thames Years 1969-1989."

Mr. Boomer is a big fan of Benny Hill. Although I prefer Monty Python, I must admit that I got lured into joining Mr. B to watch a couple of the skits yesterday. The Brits do humor best -- I do believe.....

And speaking of that wonderful British humor....I know this is a TOTV repeat because I posted it a long, long time ago, but here it is again...."The Man Cold."

Boomer Nightingale

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6DktXFvg4[/ame]