View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabo35 View Post
We played Hacienda Hills yesterday. Fairways ok but winter brown showed little green. Very dry in spite of rainfall. Lots of roll. The greens were green and ok. Played Palmer a few days ago. Fairways were green and good......not spectacular. Greens fast and in good condition. Any reports on Glenview, Lopez or Cane Garden?

Is there any interest in suggesting a Golf Course Conditions Forum to the TOTV administration? Like restaurants, course conditions fluctuate and I would find it useful to frequently pull up a forum that gives current playing conditions as noted by golfers who post regularly. Hopefully, there would be enough interest to keep the forum fresh and up to date.

Your thoughts.
I like your idea of a Golf Courses Condition forum mainly because I rely alot on input here on TOTV on the conditions of the different golf courses both on campus and off. To me currently Havana is in the best shape of any of the courses here in the Villages excluding Palmer which I do not play in the winter even though I have a Priority Membership. I just cannot see the price difference in it and some of the other courses. Played Lopez Tuesday and felt it was also in good shape. Fairways a little sparse but not real bad. Greens and T boxes were good.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.