View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrheydt View Post
My wife and I went to the 5PM seating. When we arrived the hostess looked for our name and then seated us in a booth. As far as I could tell there looked like about 16 people there that were totv people. My problem is that we didn't meet anyone from our group as we were sitting by ourselves and if I wanted to just talk to my wife I could have stayed home. I'm probably not the most outgoing person and didn't really want to walk up to people on our way out but if there are future events such as this it would have been much better to have everyone sitting at a long table (or at least at a table that seats 6 or 8) so that we would have a better chance to meet others. Sitting in separate booths just does not cut it for an "event" such as this. Just wanted to throw this out. I'm curious to see what others thought.

John
Yeah, John, I'm with you. We arrived about 4:55 and I think were the only ones there. Myself, Redwitch and my new BFF Jodie. It was a bit of a drive there, got lost once, chatted and the waitstaff took our order. I noticed a couple of couples wandering in, one couple knew Red and moved their table with us, but other than that I don't know who is who and no one seemed to indicate that they they were TOTVers. I guess I was thinking someone was organizing this to be a meet and greet. I enjoyed my table mates and if I had known you, I'd have invited you in, but I had no indication of who was who. I hope you and your wife enjoyed a night out. The food was ok. The conversation much better!