View Single Post

Old 01-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Gold member
Unhappy Another snowstorm hits Jersey last night

August 15

- Moved to a new home in Jersey . It's so beautiful here.

The lake to the north looks so majestic.

I can hardly wait to see it snow covered.
I'm going to love it here.

October 14
I Jersey is definitely the most beautiful place on earth.

The leaves have turned all the colors and shades of red and orange.

Went for a ride through the park and saw some deer. They are so
graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth.

This must be paradise, I LOVE IT HERE.

November 10
Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous animal,
hope it will snow soon. I love it here.

Those red and orange leaves have covered my yard. Looks like a magnificent
multi-colored carpet. HOW BEAUTIFUL. Raking and cleaning up the yard will
be an opportunity for invigorating exercise in the cool crisp air.

November 15 -
Ah, more leaves and more exercise.

November 18 -
Jesus, still more leaves. Guess it's best to wait until they've all fallen before I rake again.

November 25 -
Finally, all of the trees lost their leaves and today's final raking it's over for this season.
Chiropractor suggested I use a lawn maintenance service next year.

Only four blisters became infected. Should probably remember to use gloves.

November 30 -
What the f--k? Where did all of those leaves come from?

A little wind last night and the lawn is covered again.
Oh well, they'll just have to wait until spring.

December 12 -
It snowed last night, FINALLY. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looks like a postcard.
We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. Had a snowball
fight (I won) and when the snowplow came by and we had to shovel the end of the driveway again.
What a beautiful place. I Love Jersey

December 14 -
More snow last night, I love it. The snowplow did his trick to the driveway again.
I Love it here.

December 19 -
More snow again last night. Can't get out of the driveway to get to work.

I'm exhausted from shoveling. F---ing snowplow.

December 22 -
More of that white sh-t fell again last night. As if dealing with the leaves weren't bad enough, now I've got blisters
all over my hands from shoveling, must remember to wear gloves. I think the snowplow hides around the corner
and waits until I'm finished shoveling the driveway. The a--hole.

December 25 -
Merry Christmas.
More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives the snowplow.

I swear I'll kill the *******. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the f---ing ice.

December 27 -
More white sh-t last night. Have been inside for three days except for shoveling out the driveway

after that plow goes through every time.
F---ing gloves got wet and then froze on my hands. Doctor said it was just a mild case of frostbite, disfiguration
is probably only temporary. Can't go anywhere, car is stuck in a mountain of white sh-t. The weatherman says to
expect another 10 inches of the sh-t tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

December 28 -
The f---ing weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of that white sh-t. At this rate it won't melt 'till summer.
The plow got stuck up the road and the ******* came to the door and asked to borrow a shovel. After I told him

I'd already broken six of them shoveling all the sh-t he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last one on his f---ing head.

January 4 -
Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back I hit a damned

deer that ran in front of my car.
Did about $3000 damage. F---ing beast should be killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

May 3 -
Took the car to the garage in town. The thing is rusting out from all the f---ing salt they put all over the roads.

May 10 -
Moved to The Villages in Florida.

I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever live in that God-forsaken state of New Jersey