Thread: Moffitt Mania
View Single Post

Old 01-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
I guess thats why there is more than one doctor, hospital, landscaper, lawn service, mechanic, car dealership, etc. You pick the one you like and move on.
I's sure there are many other cancer survivors that were treated at other facilities and are as satisfied as you. I'm glad yours was a success and you are happy.
I agree. And as a survivor myself, I still can't say that because I survived I got the BEST treatment available.

It worked for me. But I would want the very best for my Helene or my Sweetie. I would want an affiliation with a large teaching hospital. Which by the way is what I got in Cincinnati.

All cancers are not alike. Some are simpler to deal with than others. When it is YOU or someone you love dearly in the cross hairs, it is your choice and your obligation to get the BEST available. I like choices.

AND I am totally turned off by the way the radiation center is advertising themselves. It is at the least not behavior that I would expect from a top notch facility of medical care. THAT IS JUST MY REACTION to the newspaper advertisements.