Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default WEN Hair Care Products

The beauty is Chantal, my Canadian friend, who was visiting with her husband. We took lots of photos, some indoors and some outdoors. Now I'm in the process of editing them, adding backgrounds, etc. Keeps me busy and out of Mr. K9's hair. Well, we'll just have to get you started painting! It's so relaxing -- and art is so individual and subjective, anything goes.

The more you use that Olay brush, the better your skin. I've started working my way down my neck, which is looking more like a turkey's each year, hoping this miracle brush will make a difference.

Another miracle worker I've found is a hair product that was recommended to me by a friend. It is called WEN and you wash your hair with conditioner, not shampoo. Sounds ooey-gooey, but your hair gets really clean. Very gently conditions your hair. Mine has been thinning for the past year; estrogen extrudes out of my body with each hot flash. Check it out on Google or Bing. Best price I've found is QVC. I love the stuff! Here's a link: http://www.wenhaircare.com/index.php...S|e|6749367616