View Single Post

Old 02-01-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
golerling, I was not aware we had a ghetto pool in TV, not even sure what that means, please clarify....gn
I, too, have been going to The Ghetto, Belvedere Pool, (pronounced gett TOE) for the last four years. My wife and I came to TV five summers ago and stayed in a home for a week by The Ghetto. While swimming one day in The Ghetto during our one week visit sponsored by TV, we heard about a home being sold by The Ghetto. We looked at the home and made an offer. They took our offer and the rest is history. It is because of The Ghetto, we are here today! I have noticed over the years The Ghetto is the last to get populated with new pool items, paint, heat, and more.

I guess my wife and I could go to the other pools in the surrounding area, but my wife and I live too close to The Ghetto to consider the option of attending another pool. Also, the interesting people that attend The Ghetto makes it educational to listen to their conversations. We just put up being second class TV pool citizens at The Ghetto because we love our pool.

I can live with a lot of disruptions and strange pool attendees at The Ghetto, but I would like for the water to be warm.

Last edited by Ricardo del Sidney; 02-01-2011 at 04:17 PM.