View Single Post

Old 02-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
Some people can arrive here with an "attitude." I don't mean that in a truly negative way, but when they spend more time at another location, dealing with more congestion, more traffic, work, more difficult weather conditions, etc., they might just not be able to lay back so to speak. They might also feel they're on vacation and well, they are, but each area one lives in, has rules. Golf courses outside of The Villages have rules about where one may hit on the driving range. Some tend to forget, feel they're entitled. They can also appear to feel that those who work around here might not be their equals. It's too bad that every once in a while, one comes across an individual who acts like an.....well you can use your own descriptive word...
Well...I listened carefully to each of you sweet people and I agree with you.... and I may just have to go beat up on that fella.

And the descriptive word??? Well since this guy was at a golf practice area, perhaps it would have something with "hole" in it....