Thread: Eyeglasses
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Sage

As a Costco fan, I, too, would purchase my glasses from the Costco near our home in CA, bringing my prescription to their optical department. Glasses were always right, the first time. When we moved here, had a prescription filled at one of the local optometric offices....scrip was correct, adjustments needed were handled well. Then I went to Sam's to fill another prescription. I won't go back again, and it wasn't because the opticians weren't good, BUT getting the frame took forever. Getting frame adjustments was time consuming because you had to wait your turn and if the store was busy, it could be a while. For some reason, when I'm in Sam's, especially near the optical dept, so are half of the people in the store...

Peepers was visited after positive reviews from posters here. Hubby had an eye exam, got new glasses and while I was waiting for him, the optician made an adjustment to my glasses that made their fit on my face, more comfortable and that means I wear them more, as I should. Hubby was impressed with his examination, the doctor, the optician and his glasses. As far as our household is concerned, Peepers is our choice for eye exams and any needed glasses.