Thread: Noise Pollution
View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
When we were in the visitation mode here in TV I was struck by VLG blasting at LSL. I call VLG The propaganda station. The following quote typifies that propoganda. "How long has it been since you toured an open house here in the Villages?" My answer... Last MAY dipstick, thats how I decided which home I wanted to build. After the stress of my last move why would I want to do that to myself again. Besides, I am so busy playing I have to struggle to find time to clean my house half the time. Why would I want to waste time at an Open House for a home I am not going to buy. DUH. " Oh my did I really say something that mean?? So sorry. I know some Villagers do purcahse a different home than the one they landed in, but I wonder if it was because they decided to move for a different reason that they happend through an Open House. I don't know maybe I am wrong.
I have friends here who love going to Open Houses! Maybe they view this as just another activity here in The Villages! I think that probably they DO sell homes this way. As for the music playing on the two Town Squares, I really don't mind it. At least they play music from MY era! I dread to think what the music will be 50 years from now....rap, I guess! I won't have to worry about it, that's for sure!