View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default 50% or Out

I noted that one post made reference to the real story to soon be found in the Daily Sun around page 25. Perhaps such reaction is good to remind us all not to jump to conclusions and pre-judge. On the other hand, I do not know of another venue in or around The Villages, other than the Orlando Sentinel/Lauren Ritchie, including the VHA or the POA that has the courage to honestly detail many of the busines dealings taking place in TV.

The problem as I see it is that some people here simply refuse to be faced with news that might affect their view of TV. I refer to this as disney dust clouding their vision. TV is no different than any other place and politics will always play a part in our lives. We can either embrace the truth and have it worked for us or ignore it and have it work against us. Thankfully that choice is still ours . I made mine long ago when I first moved here and Lauren Ritchie speaks the truth. I hold no credence in any media venue or Homeowner Association in TV and little based on past dealings with TV government.