View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 04:10 PM
n/a

Default Tea Party

African, Irish ,Catholic Muslim some good some bad. Obama will always be considered "African" because he never has acknowledged his love for America, never. I am not a birther but you can't ignore the fact that he refuses to be more transparent about his birth place and his educational documents????? And so he leaves himself wide open.

In my hometown in Minnesota the large Somali community is wreaking havoc in business and on the streets. A fair number have been caught on their way to Al Qeada training camps. They are pushing hard to replace American jurisprudence with Sharia law, In fact demanding it The 20th terrorist who was to be involved in 9/11 was completing his pilot training in Minneapolis In that context I can understand, but not agree with this tea party member's laments. She is frightened and has a right to be. This country of ours is in a very deep idealogical struggle. The great melting pot is melting right before our eyes . I am not a tea party member but strongly support their movement because it is right and just.