View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advogado View Post
This evening, I sent Ms. Foley the following e-mail. As indicated therein, I will post her reply here.

"Other residents of The Villages and I have become concerned about some of the fund-raising actions alleged by the Orlando Sentinel to have been undertaken on behalf of your organization by the developer of The Villages. Would you be good enough to help allay these concerns by answering the following question:

Would you please disclose the details of all contracts, arrangements, or other understandings between Moffitt and any member of the Morse family, or any corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or other entity controlled by the Morse family or any member thereof? Please specifically include any contract, arrangement, or other understanding that could financially benefit any of the foregoing because of fund-raising efforts on behalf of Moffitt or because of Moffitt's establishing a presence in The Villages.

To assist you in putting this matter to rest, I will be glad to forward your
response to the Property Owners' Association for publication in its Bulletin and
will post your response on the TalkofTheVillages website.

Thank you for your anticipated response."
Cudos to you for taking the time to write the e-mail. I would be amiss if I didn't include all who wrote in an effort to find the truth.