View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Skyguy, barring a few, I think you really only hear the words mentioned here by either side during elections. To say things got ugly in TV if you mentioned you were not voting the McCain-Palin ticket was puting it mildly. Also, just so you know the comments made about conservatives in this thread are mild compared to some of things I've heard about us disgusting, ill-advised, stupid liberals and democrats. You can always read the political forum to see just ugly it gets on both sides. (Fortunately, the same people posting in that forum are usually some of the nicest people you'll get to meet in real life.)
Be it true or not, I cannot take it for gospel nor can I judge that it represents the whole story since I wasn't around here them, but either way it makes little difference in what I've stated, nor does it excuse the current behavior. I guess that I'll just have to wait until the next election and see if it happens then for myself. As for reading the political forum, I cannot access it since I'm not a member of it and not interested in joining, at least at this time!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"