View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: 3 days

As with everything, so much depends on the persons and how they do life, but that being said, I think that a 3 day LSV will be enough to know if TV is for you or not. You can then decide in your own way, what the best "next move" would be.

You are fortunate to be living in GA. We are in Canada and take 3 days to drive the 21hr. distance. We purchased on our first visit, which was a rental and we bought the CYV that we had rented. We knew within the first few days that we were interested in purchasing and we didn't really look around much or do much due diligence which is not our usual style. I'm usually searching out all possibilities and implications before hand.

But I have to say that as I get older, I am realizing that the choices we are presented with and drawn to, are usually the ones that are the best options for us and that we usually go back to our first choice after all the searching anyway!

Welcome to TOTV and plan for whatever time you can make. It will be enough to know if you want to pursue this dream.........and for us it has been a dream come true and one that we didn't know we really had until it found us. LIke they say, there are no accidents.

Enjoy your time here.

LW888