View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,349 Times in 2,389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitakk View Post
I owe Morse and his family nothing - I just bought a house from him. He means nothing to me and I mean nothing to him, and that's just fine. I am under no false pretenses that he cares one way or the other about my welfare, nor I him. Somehow, I picture The Wizard of Oz with a little man behind the curtain, controlling the newspaper, the radio, the bank and even a TV station (shall we discuss how bad that one is?), trying desperately to control all that is seen and heard in his land. Alas and alack, someone pulls the curtain back but some don't want to look. No one should have the amount of power he has over this community. Cabo, I don't want happy news - I want the truth. You say we are not getting the truth from Lauren Ritchie because she dislikes Morse and because it was on the Opinion page, it has no basis in fact because she's not a real reporter. Well, where were the two "articles" today in the Sun? Oh yeah, on the Opinion page and written by two people who owe either a) their livelihood, or b) their position to Morse. Let's see, who has more credibility...hmmmm.

Bottom line is it's your money and if it makes you "happy" to give it away, go ahead. Personally, I ain't buying what they are selling. They are using stories of people's tragedies with cancer to their advantage, and it makes me sick to see facts twisted and blurred to their advantage.
Just one short question. Are you sorry you bought your house?