View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Cabo, don't know what happened to your post and link. It was there (obviously) when I went to check the link and gone when I was starting to reply. This is not going to make sense to many, but it will to you:

Read the whole thing -- a lot of vitriole and hyperbole, not much facts given. The author of the blog either assumes we know all of the facts, is afraid to post the facts because they're not accurate or has no clue of the facts himself. One important thing to remember is that this is simply a blog -- it is not a Lady Lake site. It is not a Lake County site. It is a blog by a concerned citizen.

I can't comment on much of what he wrote because I simplly don't know the facts. I live in Sumter County; can't vote in Lake County; have a tendency to only follow local issues that directly affect me (not one of my better traits, I'm afraid).

Given all of that, I'd say the blog has about as much merit as the hyperbole in Ms. Ritchie's columns: some true facts interpreted towards the author's views with a lot of venom tossed out toward the opponent (subject of the column/blog).

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein