Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191
Default iPad learning stage....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Barefoot, about the iPad.....I think I am going to really like it once I truly spend some time figuring things out. I feel like I am holding a little treasure box in my hands but have been able to take only a tiny peek inside. Boomer
Boomer, it sounds like you have the same feelings about the iPad as do. My family gifted me with an iPad which was a shocking surprise as I would hem and haw about really wanting one and yet didn't feel it was worth the expense.

Upon testing out this sophisticated piece of equipment, I feel guilty not using it more and preferring the comfort of the laptop. I know that I MUST work with the iPad and get that comfortable feel of it as well as investigate the endless apps that are in this little genius pad. My 14 y/o great g'son and his advanced knowledge of this hi-tech "stuff" is due to visit next month and I'll have to pick his brain learning this pad.

I certainly don't want the family to feel that I'm not pleased with such a lovely gift and I'm usually the computer guru but this iPad has me completely all thumbs. I've been so used to using AOL for all these many years and the transformation to the iPad is no easy task.

So, am asking anyone if y'all felt the same, or am I just not giving it a chance?

Lost in cyberspace.....b

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney