View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Jane, that was a truly beautiful apology. Thank you for explaining what you meant. The sad thing about the internet is that it is to say the wrong thing and never even have a clue you were inadvertantly insulting. Being a liberal (not a liberal Democrat, an out-and-out liberal -- I don't see much difference between Dems and Republicans in the long run), I do understand Snoopy's concerns.

Had I known how Republican the bubble is, I might have hesitated to move here. I really would like to see political invitees of all sorts rather than have it limited to just one party, but it is what it is. I feel sorry for your friends. They're missing out on a wonderful way to live because of politics. If I can stand the political climate and love TV and its residents as much as I do, it truly has to be a great place to live. Their loss and, quite possibly, our loss as well if your friends are half as gracious as you are.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein