View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 PM

Wow! Well, this has certainly opened my eyes as to the way of TV. I am simply researching - I certainly didn't mean to offend. As far as the comments about making my decision based solely on politics, why would you assume that is the sole factor of my decision? I can see for myself all of the many things that TV has to offer. There are many factors that I am basing my decision on; I didn't need the assistance of this forum for that or other information. TV had been on my short list of possibilities, because of those numerous other factors. And while I, too, choose when, or if, I discuss politics with others (which I rarely do), I want to live where both sides of the spectrum are represented, where book signings or guest speakers include people from both (or should I say "all") parties. Apparently, many people misunderstood or misconstrued the intentions of my original post. Finally, I live in America, I would like to believe I can freely say I am a democrat-regardless of my address, it seems that may not be the case at TV. Thank you for your responses, I certainly learned a lot about TV.

P.S. The previous 2 posts came in while I was writing this post. I appreciate the apology. It was thoughtful and unexpected.

Last edited by Snoopy; 02-12-2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: new posts