View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 01:27 AM
Veteran member
Unhappy Gandolfo's strikes again

There was a coupon in the paper last week that was for buy a sandwich get second for $1. A few days later I saw one for buy a half-sandwich get a second half-sandwich for $1 which I assumed was a follow up due to the popularity of the first. Neither coupon had an expiration date. I went in today with the first coupon and was told that it was a mistake made by the newspaper, that I could only get a $1 half-sandwich. I asked why was i responsible for the newspaper's mistake and was told, sorry but they would not honor it.
This is the second time that I have had a problem with them. When they first opened I was charged extra for salt, pepper, and mayo. The owner did respond and offered me a free meal which I didn't accept because the point of my posting was to let him know how dissatisfied people would be at being "nickled and dimes" to death. It was not to get a free meal. I have been back several times after that because they do make a really good sandwich. However, I do think that they should have honored my coupon.