View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Gold member
Default gonna be a Villager

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
I've been interested in TV for years mostly via internet & thought it would be the place for me. I don't know a person there...and before last month, had never visited. I'm an active person...swim 1/2 mile every morning, love walking the dog, line dancing, etc. On Dec 1, I went swimming and it was raining. When I left the Aquatic Center, it was snowing. I came home....called my Financial Advisor.....and told him I've had it with the snow.....I'm ready to look at TV. Bottom line...on 1/23 I arrived at TV and put a down payment on a lot on 1/24!!! It makes me nervous writing that! However, it was a lot on a lake and I knew it would be scarfed up before a day went by....& sure enough, the lots were all sold in no time. My BIGGEST disappointment is that there is no inside pool in TV. It was almost enough to make me think a Del Webb Community might be better for me. Are there any plans to build an inside pool? What do swimmers do when the weather is not good?
I'm so happy for you making a down payment for your slice of paradise. Please keep us informed about the progress and with any questions.