View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 06:10 PM

Cabo, you must truly be a renaissance man. To come up with another lenthy post, complete with research - and play 18 holes and a movie. I suspect a little help has come your way, perhaps it's Mrs. Cabo? I only played nine on an executive and had too little time to be so verbose and witty.
Right Side of the Lake, I wonder what political leaning they might have - oh year, it's in their name. Not exactly the fair and balanced reporting I'm looking for, but I found some of their archived material amusing. On the subject of Ms. Ritchie, they said "the Orlando Sentinel is being led down the path of failure by the bankrupt ideas of Lauren Ritchie". Wow, that certainly is a lot of power she wields at the newspaper considering she only does commentary on the local section. Evidently she's powerful enough, or she wouldn't have made it to "Hypocrite #4" on this blog - I can only imagine who the top three are!

Now, fair and balanced would be wonderful but the only thing those of us who think there is a problem with the fund-raising have is Lauren Ritchie's article. It's not going to come from the Sun, nor this so-right-leaning-I-feel-I-may-tip-over blog.

So the only thing Morse can do is attack the credibility of Ritchie and the Sentinel will well-placed and timed articles, which he can have published at his whim.