View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitakk View Post
Cabo, you must truly be a renaissance man. To come up with another lenthy post, complete with research - and play 18 holes and a movie. I suspect a little help has come your way, perhaps it's Mrs. Cabo? I only played nine on an executive and had too little time to be so verbose and witty.
Mrs. Cabo appreciates the honorable mention you gave her, but, she has distinguished herself without need to coat tail my excursions and dalliances into the dynamics of human nature. She has a masters plus thirty in Education Administration with the thirty coming in Learning Disabilities and Exceptional Children. Mrs. Cabo has been a licensed pilot since 1980. She also was two pounds off the Florida State record for blackfin tuna. We both enjoy riding our Harley throughout the Villages and Central Florida. Mrs. Cabo crews with me when we fish the Northeast bluewater canyons from NJ to Hatteras in our sportfisherman. We annually chase tune, marlin and other pelagic species as well as rare denizens of the deep. She's also a 22 handicap golfer but working on her game. She has ridden in a NASCAR race car at 170 mph. She was 64 and a perfect size 4 when she crossed that off her bucket list. She really looked cute in that fireproof suit and helmet. She is a much better writer then I am but doesn't give me the "help" you suspect. Is that enough Renaissance for now?

I digress. Perhaps you can cite the part where Morse attacks "the credibility of Ritchie and the Sentinel with well-placed and timed articles". I missed that. The blog article in my post had nothing to do with Morse or The Villages. You seem to be mixing up Morse with the blog. I believe I cited the fragile suspect integrity of the blog article quite clearly. In that regard we are redundant.

We are in complete agreement about the dearth of balanced, objective reporting available to Villagers.

Thank you for asking about Mrs. Cabo. Have a good evening.