View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
The lawn mowing business in TV is very competitive so you should shop around, don't pay in advance (maybe one month at most), and listen to your neighbors advice. Lawn cutting is kind of independent from all the other stuff although some of the services that do termites, fertilizer, et al, also cut lawns - but usually not at the best prices. For all the other stuff (and maybe sprinkler system service also), I won't recommend anyone but I will say it is best to use ONE company for all of them. If you split it up, then you get in the middle of a finger pointing game if something goes wrong. They blame each other and dodge responsibility for any problems. One company - they can only blame another division within their company and the one company is still on the hook to rectify the problem.

We have used PTL for over 3 years for all our lawn services including mowing,weeding and bush trimming, they also do all of the pest control inside and out. We are seasonal residents and having only one company provide all the services has worked out very well for us. PTL has been very quick to respond to any concerns we have had and our lawn is one the best looking in our neighborhood. When we become fulltime residents we plan on doing our own lawn maintenance and pest control, but we are very satisfied with PTL's services.

Last edited by Halle; 02-16-2011 at 10:48 AM.