View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

I just showed this to Mr. Boomer who instantly pointed and said, "Right there."

I must confess though that when I looked at it earlier today, I probably never would have found the hidden, creepy guy had it not been for Chuck's post.

First, i got all distracted thinking about how the coffee beans looked like other things -- bugs were my first thought.

Next, i started trying to remember what all that right-brain/left-brain stuff was all about. I think I read about it in the 60's. So then, of course, I had to google to try to find out.

Then I thought...oh yeah, what was I supposed to be looking for?

And finally, when I saw him, I sure was glad that I now have a Kureig (sp?) so there are no more coffee beans anywhere in my house.

(And now you are all seeing that I still cannot type worth a nickel on this iPad. I keep getting big gaps in my posts -- like the one here.)

When I finally saw the guy, he creeped me out. Not as bad as that picture of that half-man/half-dog, werewolfie creature that Laryb put here about 6 months ago and from which I have never fully recovered. Now, that was really creepy.

Last edited by Boomer; 02-16-2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Trying to fix this post from my iPad, but I can't. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.