View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 05:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
Obama said in the campaign he would.... cut the deficit in half. INSTEAD he quadrupled it.
he said he would lower unemployment. It has gone out of site.
He said he would go through the budget line by line.. and cut. He didnt.
He said he would have transparent government. He has not.
He said he would balance the budget. He has the biggest deficits in history and is proposing at LEAST 7 trillion more debt over the next 10 years AND THAT assumes massive tax increases and revenue growth that are both will not happen... so the real debt in 10 years that is REPORTED not just unfunded will be over 25 trillions. God help us.
I could go on and on.. and you know it.
He is a big spending liberal who is INCREASING THE MASSIVE RIDICULOUS SPENDING of BUSH.. and both parties are destroying this country and you know it.
JJ
Do not confuse VK with such facts ! He is right on what he says about me...I have opposed this President since before he got the nomination and still do. And guess what, he has not disappointed at all...just about everything I predicted has come true...he has lied so much now it is accepted fact. BUT he makes a good speech.

As President we deserve to see leadership from him. VK negates that and puts it all on a group of freshman congressman....he is playing the same political game that the WH is playing with them. He continues to get a pass on everything from VK..while others in the WH have been responsible, not this man.