View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Founder

Putting this thread (topic) into "Political" would make that forum a dust bin into which we place all controversial conversations. This isn't a political discussion and that's not what the "political" forum is for.

While this topic may be unpleasant to some, it is of keen interest to many. I personally don't think that it's the "to contribute or not contribute" aspect that has riled people. I believe it's the inability to learn what is fact and what is not fact that rankles residents. The lingering fear that perhaps the developer was not been completely forthcoming about how this will play in his financial favor.

I find it annoying that they would just plain "ignore" or "skirt" these questions, just like my parents did to me when I was a little kid when they thought I didn't need to know the answers or thought I wouldn't understand....or thought it was none of by business.

If you read these posts carefully, you will see that this community is made up of immensely intelligent, articulate, and clear thinking people. If (IF) there is ever an attempt to "pull the wool" over their eyes, they won't allow it. Bully for them.

JLK