View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Hi Swinfla,
I had not commented previously about the Moffitt Center. Some issues raised were unclear to me. My intent was to share information I had learned and seek others' evaluation of its relevance and significance.

I feel terrible that I started a thread that causes you sadness. Your donation was worthy and kind. You are someone I respect and admire. I'm sorry.
Be of good cheer. Kipling's "If" captures the essence of what it takes to be a good person. One thought expressed is most relevant to the current circumstance.

"If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools........"

Along with many others, I appreciate the stellar effort you exercised in securing first hand information related to the dialog. Unfortunately those with intransient positions embraced the answers you offered and contrived them to fit their bias. Those who viewed them with an open mind appreciate your effort as well.

In time, the truth will reveal itself, a new cancer care option will be available to Villagers and you will still be a "good person", helping many make informed decisions in turbulent and uncharted waters. Thank you.