View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS G Send a message via MSN to DENNIS G
Default Beware of aspen dental

If you are considering dental work. I do not recommend Aspen Dental unless you want to go and wait for an hour and then be told you don't have an appointment. Also, if your insurance doesn't cover all, they will want you to use their care credit card. Then, they bill everything to the card before any work is done.

They bill the insurance company for all the procedures at one time before they start and also the care credit card. You are already paying and no work has been done. They have a habit of dropping your appointments of their list. you show up and after half to an hour waiting, (they say they are running behind) you find out that your appointment was not scheduled for today and will have to reschedule.

I have cancelled all of my future appointments with them and trying to get my procedures that were not completed credited back. It is and has been a problem to get this done. They are claiming now that my insurance benefits were exhausted, just checked with the insurance and still plenty of benefits left.