View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
let me see if i have this straight -- it's okay to commit a felony as long as it doesn't affect you, but it's not okay for someone to have an affair, which is actually a very private matter. Granted, mark morse, et al. Have not been tried and convicted, but if they are found guilty (and not ljust let off on a technicality), they have committed felonies, knowingly with intent. That's okay with you?

So, george washington, thomas jefferson, fdr,, ike, jfk, clinton, just to name a few public officials who have had known,, confirmed affairs, should be removed from office for betraying a public trust? What public trust? I may not like their choices and i certainly don't understand having sex with another when married, but it is a betrayal of a private trust with their wives and it truly isn't my business or yours or the general public's unless these sexual trysts truly affect the running of the city, state, country.

I honestly think your statements are a mix of apples and oranges and it saddens me that you can't see that mark morse's moral fibre is sorely lacking -- in the recent class action suit, the irs mess, the moffitt lies and this and a lot of small things as well.
amen!